Friday, March 28, 2014

what date is it today? idk idc


You can call me normal, or abnormal, but it wouldn't really matter. I don't care about what people think about me...in the internet of course, because, believe it or not, EVERYBODY cares. Everybody cares about how they look, how they speak, what people think of them. You may say you don't care, but come on, maybe others think thats true, but you know it isn't. Ok..I just described myself in that last sentence. Anyways, I decided to become anonyoumus because I care...I care about what people think of me, and I don't want to be judged. I won't describe myself too much, don't want to give away my identity. I jIust want people to learn from my mistakes, and to laugh at my mishaps, I want to make people happy, I want to help someone..I want someone to relate to me. Enough...just read and eat ice cream...it helps the feels of life

1 comment: